I cookie ci aiutano ad erogare servizi di qualità. Utilizzando i nostri servizi, l'utente accetta le nostre modalità d'uso dei cookie.
Cliccando sul pulsante OK questo avviso non verrà più visualizzato. Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la Cookie Policy

Ok
Vicenzi bignè da riempire 90gr Vedi

pasticceria matilde vicenzi

Bignè da riempire 90 g

100037011

8 Pezzi per cartone
48 Cartoni per pedana

More details

"The Vicenzi Group was established in 1905 in San Giovanni Lupatoto, at the gates of Verona, as a small bakery and grocery where Matilde Vicenzi, left a widow by her husband Sante, continued the family’s business of biscuit and pastry production, especially renowned for their amaretti (macaroons) and sfogliatelle (puff pastries).
In 1912 at the Milan trade fair, Angelo and Bepi, Matilde’s sons, purchased the first cookie drop machine. This leads to the entrepreneurial vocation that accompanies Angelo throughout the years at the helm of the company. In 1950 Giuseppe continued his father’s semi-homemade activities and, accompanied by his siblings Mario and Beppina, takes the first steps towards industrialisation. In 1968 With the purchase of the first automatic line, Giuseppe Vicenzi specialises in amaretto production.
Vicenzi presents the “classics” from Italian fine pastry: choux buns, delicate puff pastries and puff pastry rolls suitable to prepare easy and quick desserts or to fill with delightful sweet or salty creams."
Uova,Farina di frumento,Margarina vegetale (olio di palma, acqua),Emulsionante: monodigliceridi degli acidi grassi,Sale,Agente lievitante (carbonato acido di ammonio),Aromi,Può contenere: derivati del latte


Valori medi Per 100 g: Energia : kJ 2300, : kcal 552, Grassi totali: 36,0 g, di cui acidi grassi saturi : 15,5 g, Carboidrati : 45,3 g, di cui zuccheri : 00,0 g, Fibre : 3,00 g, Proteine : 10,2 g, Sale : 0,25 g, La confezione contiene circa 22 pezzi: , (*) RI: assunzioni di riferimento di un adulto medio (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal): Per 4 g / 1 pz: Energia : kJ 92, : kcal 22, Grassi totali: 1,40 g, di cui acidi grassi saturi : 0,60 g, Carboidrati : 1,80 g, di cui zuccheri : 0,00 g, Fibre : 0,12 g, Proteine : 0,41 g, Sale : 0,01 g, La confezione contiene circa 22 pezzi: , (*) RI: assunzioni di riferimento di un adulto medio (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal): RI* (1pz): Energia : , : 1%, Grassi totali: 2%, di cui acidi grassi saturi : 3%, Carboidrati : < 1%, di cui zuccheri : , Fibre : < 1%, Proteine : < 1%, Sale : < 1%, La confezione contiene circa 22 pezzi: , (*) RI: assunzioni di riferimento di un adulto medio (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal):

I prodotti consigliati per te: